- Security – Every organization produces material that must be kept confidential. Every day you or your employees produce or receive memos, financial information, medical information, drafts of sensitive documents, etc. that only approved people should see. The wrong information in the wrong hands could have significant negative implications for your business.
- Why not shred material internally – There are a couple of good reasons not to consider this. First, we have equipment that can shred thousands of pounds of paper in a small amount of time and we will be less expensive than having an employee sort, shred and dispose of the shredded paper. Second, is the question of who in your organization should handle the sensitive material that you have. A disgruntled employee can do a lot of damage to your organization.
- The Law – Federal and State laws clearly describe your responsibilities with respect to confidentiality. Compliance with these laws is part of being a responsible and professional organization. SecureRMS can help your meet your legal responsibilities and avoid compliance violations.
- There is nothing to buy – We will supply a variety of locked bins that will be appropriate for your space and we manage the transportation of your materials so that they are recycled in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Minimum distraction for you – We can make sure that you do not have to spend time or resources to achieve your document destruction objectives.
To get answers to your questions please call us at 207-636-5700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.